Cliffedale School Vision
We believe that all children in our school family are talented and unique individuals with the potential to become inspirational and fulfilled citizens of the world.
We allow our core values of Respect, Love, Courage, Truth, Determination and Pride to support us in our provision of a rich, inspiring and engaging education within a nurturing environment which enables children to be the best they can be.
Cliffedale School Aims
- We provide a safe and nurturing environment in which strong and positive relationships are established and developed.
- We enable children to develop independence, gain in confidence and develop a desire to learn.
- We have high expectations of all our children and teach them to aim for excellence and develop resilience.
- We foster a culture of inclusion, equality and healthy living in all we do.
- We place our school at the heart of the community by working closely with families and local groups to deliver an inspiring curriculum.
- We nurture our children so they are ready to take the next step.